Standard Features of
Star Buildings & Carports
Star Buildings and Carports feature:
- Heavy-Gauge, Galvanized Steel Construction
- 29-Gauge Roof Metal
- 14-Gauge Tubular Steel Frame
- 12-Gauge Steel Frame (available in heavy wind regions)
RV Covers & Carports
A steel carport is ideal for your vehicle. These carports will help prolong the life of your vehicle by shielding it against natural elements such as rain and direct UV light from the sun. More information on Portable Carports.
- The Regular style carport is the most economical of the three styles (Regular, Boxed Eave, & Vertical). The Regular style is the only one of the three that has a barn-style roof, with rounded, overhanging edges. The roof metal is installed horizontally so that the ridges of the metal run from the front of the carport to the back. As a result, water will drain off the front or rear of the building, since that’s the way the ridges run.
- A-frame style has the appearance of a home roof-line or shape but has horizontal roof panels as a result water will drain off the front or rear of the building. It has no hat channel nor ridge cap, it provides a 6″ overhang on the sides and ends. The angles of the roof are straight, and no curves are used.
- Vertical-style carports are built in an A-frame roof, allowing the water to run off to the side of the building, it provides a 6″ overhang on the sides and ends. The angles of the roof are straight, and no curves are used.
The metal barn buildings are a great way to save money while still gaining the ample indoor space you need to keep things running smoothly.
Their metal garages not only protect your vehicle or other valuables from the weather, but they offer security and an indoor environment for any project.
Metal Combo Units
The metal combo units come in many variations to meet your needs. Whether you need indoor space, outdoor covered space, or a combination, we have a building that will work for you.
Metal Building Options
With numerous sizes, styles, and options, our supplier, Star Metal Buildings and Carports, has the variety, price, and quality to provide almost any metal structure you desire. Call us at (985) 893-3450, to get started